We have moved!

We have moved!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dad's Corner - The Coney Bomb

The Coney Bomb ($5.00)
So we heard that Dad's Corner was offering a new menu item.
It was a Coney Dog but they wanted to come up with a new and unique name for their dish.

Well, we may have been late in submitting our choice for the dish name but I managed to make my way down to try this new dish and see how it measured up to one of our favourite all time dishes.

I'm sure everyone knows the Coney Dog. It's one of our fave hotdogs and we're surely gonna jump when someone offers a new version. So Dad's Corner is here to satisfy our cravings and offers up their version of the Coney Dog. And as you can see from the picture, it's quite a mouthful!!

They've got a jumbo chicken sausage nesting in a soft hotdog bun.
But as always, the key to a Coney Dog is the 'Coney' sauce aka the Chili Concarne.
And thankfully, the sauce here is great!!


A generous amount of the sauce which has ground beef and beans. It actually has a very nice taste to it and I finished up every morsel of that sauce I tell you. Top it off with mayo, cheese and some onions and you have a winner!!

The set comes with fries and some coleslaw but trust me this is a really filling meal!!
Well worth the $5 price tag!

Adam's Verdict:
The Yet-To-Be-Named Coney Dog 3.5/5


Don't worry, I'll update the name of the dish once they have chose their name.
I'd personally submit my entry as 'The Coney Bomb'.

***UPDATE***
THEY ACTUALLY NAMED IT THE CONEY BOMB!!!


Dad's Corner

Roadside Cafe (Inside)
Singapore Shopping Centre #01-21/22

www.facebook.com/DadsCorner
Tel: 9011 5733

Operating Hours:
11.00am til 6.00pm (Weekdays & Saturdays)
Closed on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment